WORKOUT & RESTRUCTURING
NAVARRO Attorneys at Law represents creditors and debtors in all facets of workouts and restructurings both prior to and over the course of a bankruptcy case. We have extensive experience in protecting our clients' interests in workouts and restructurings, including building in protections for clients in agreements entered prior to a bankruptcy, confirming the validity of security interests, negotiating provisions related to the automatic stay and other bankruptcy provisions, and in the litigation that frequently results in modified debtor-creditor agreements.
- Multi-disciplinary approach to negotiating and preparing modified debtor-creditor agreements
- Protect clients' rights in workout and restructuring from the impact of bankruptcy filings
- Substantial experience in bankruptcy cases that impact creditor-debtor relationships
- Counsel clients on the impact of bankruptcy on pre-bankruptcy workouts and restructurings
- Negotiate and draft modified debtor-creditor agreements both prior to and over the course of a bankruptcy case
- Represent clients in bankruptcy related litigation
Call the offices of NAVARRO Attorneys at Law today at: 1-800-692-9802, or click here to request a complimentary consultation. We have offices in Miami, Naples & Tampa, to better serve you.